Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines

Mrs. Rega,

     I wanted to write you and tell you that I love you very much. You are my absolute everything and I don't know where I would be without you. You helped me change my life around from my blurry past to this wonderful life I have now. I have a wife that is amazing and a daughter that means more to me than I could ever imagine anything meaning to me. All of the things that have happened recently have only made us closer as a couple, because it shows our resilience to the shitty things that people have said about us. People think they can bring us down with their harsh words, but I say no, we are too strong with each other for you to bring us down. With you, I feel that I can accomplish anything. Because I know together, we can accomplish anything. I love you sweetheart. Always and Forever!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment